The University of Delhi will release the First Cut Off List on 19th June 2018. The Cut Off List will be published online on its official website. The Cut off marks is considered as the minimum marks that is required to qualify the examination (XII Board Examination). If a candidate meets the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the Admission in the Delhi University Colleges. The Cut off of the DU 2018 will be calculated on the basis of the “Best of Four Formula” where the average of the highest marks in any four subjects will be considered. check more information about DU Cut off 2018.
The University of Delhi conducts its own entrance examination for providing admissions. The shortlisting of the candidates will be on the basis of the Entrance Examination and the Merit List. According to DU Admission 2018 Schedule, the cut off will be released online in various rounds. Delhi University will release 5 cut off rounds for the UG Admissions this year. We will update here as soon as DU releases the Cut Off 2018. We will update DU Cut Off 2018 in an easy way so that the candidates can view the cut offs of all the courses and colleges in an easy way. Students have to visit the respective colleges with their documents for verification as well as for the College Admission.
|Last Date of Application||7th June 2018|
|DU First Cut Off List||19th June 2018|
|DU Document Verification for the First Cut Off||19th June to 21st June 2018|
|DU Second Cut Off List||25th June 2018|
|DU Document Verification for the Second Cut Off||
25th June 2018 to 27th June 2018
|DU Third Cut Off List||30th June 2018|
|DU Document Verification for the Third Cut Off||30th June to 3rd July 2018|
|DU Fourth Cut Off List||6th July 2018|
|DU Document Verification for the Fourth Cut Off||
6th July to 9th July 2018
|DU Fifth Cut Off List||12th July 2018|
|DU Document Verification for the Fifth Cut Off||12th July to 14th July 2018|
Important Instructions for DU Cut Off 2018
- The Cut-Off will vary from college to college under Delhi University for each programme.
- The DU Cut Off 2018 will be calculated on the basis of “Best of Four” formula where the average of the highest marks in any four subjects will be considered.
- Candidates who meets the DU Cut Off 2018 will be called for the Document Verification and then payment of the application fees into the respective college.
- Once the candidates gets admitted in the respective colleges on the basis of the DU first cut-off list 2018, the University will soon release the next cut off list.
- If the seats remain vacant for some programmes then the colleges will publish individual cut off lists.
The University of Delhi will release the First Cut Off List on 19th June 2018. The Cut Off List will be published online on its official website. This year, 5 Cut-Off Lists will be released and each session will have a Document Verification along with the Admission Procedure.
For more visit – www.railwayrecruitmentgov.in