The RRB Application Forms are over now. The RRB Secunderabad will soon release the RRB Admit Cards on their Official website of RRB Secunderabad- www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. The Admit cards will be available 10 days before the Date of the Examination. The Admit cards will be released for both RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician and Group D. Earlier, it was expected that the Admit cards will be released in the month of April 2018 but due to the huge submission of the Application Forms, the Admit cards will be released in the month of May 2018. In this article, we will be providing you complete information about RRB Secunderabad 2018 Admit Cards.
How to Download the RRB Secunderabad Admit Cards?
The Admit cards will be available online on the official website of RRB Secunderabad. The step by step procedure to download the RRB Secunderabad Admit Card is as follows:
- Visit the Official website of RRB Secunderabad- rrrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Search for RRB ALP/ Technician or RRB Group D Download Admit Card Links.
- Click on the desired Link. (the link will be activated once the Admit card is released)
- Enter the required details such as- Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form.
- Keep the Printout of the Application Form safe till the completion of the Recruitment Process.
RRB Secunderabad 2018 Admit Cards:
The RRB Secunderabad Admit Card will be released for both RRB ALP and Group D Posts. This year, the RRB has invited over 89, 409 vacancies for the posts. It has also achieved a record of receiving over 2.8 Crore Applications. Candidates from various educational backgrounds have also applied for the RRB Recruitment 2018.
The RRB Secunderabad Admit cards will be available online only. Candidates will be notified on their registered Mobile Number and e-mail ID regarding the release of the Admit Cards. The Admit cards will be released 10 days before the Date of the Examination. It is will be issued to only those candidates who have registered themselves successfully for the Recruitment. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Cards by entering the required details.
Details Printed on the RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018:
The details that are printed in RRB Secunderabad Admit Card are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate.
- Application ID
- Date of Birth
- Post Applied For
- Exam Centre and Venue Address
- Date and Reporting Time to the Venue
- List of the Instructions to be followed by the candidate
If you are not able to Download the RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018:
If in case, candidates are not able to download the RRB Admit cards even if you have entered the correct information. In that case, you need to check the Application Status. If the Application Form has been approved by the Railway then for few days and then try again. If not, then contact immediately to the concerned Exam Authority before the date of the Examination.