The Aadhaar is a 12-digit Biometric Identification Card which is issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). The Aadhaar card can be availed by the candidates who are above the age of 18 years. It is an alpha-numeric unique number. Downloading an e-Aadhaar card (PDF) is very easy and simple process. Below mentioned are the steps to download an E-Aadhaar and steps to open an E-Aadhaar PDF. The UIDAI Official Website provides vaiour s online services for users like download aadhaar, check aadhaar and bank account linking status. Check out various services offered by the UIDAI Official Website.
Online Method to Download an E-Aadhaar Card
- Visit the official website of e-Aadhaar i.e- http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the “Download Aadhaar” present on the left side of the screen under the “Aadhaar Enrollment” section in the “Aadhaar Enrollment” section in ”Aadhaar Online Services” menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the option from the “Enrollment ID” or “Aadhaar”.
- Enter your Full Name followed by your PIN Code.
- Enter the image code (Captcha Code)
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Get One Time Password” Button.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Click on Validate and Download
- Now you can be able to download the E-Aadhaar Card.
How to Open an e-Aadhaar Card Online
- After the download of the E-Aadhaar card, you can find the PDF file in the Downloads section.
- You can even check the PDF in your browsers download section.
- You can just type “CTRL+J” to open the download section in the Chrome.
- The E-Aadhaar is a Password protected PDF. To open the E-Aadhaar you need to download the file.
- Earlier, the applicants used the PIN Code to open the e-Aadhaar.
- Now, the procedure for downloading is changed.
- New Password Format: It is an eight digit Password and is a combination of first four letters of your name and year of birth and it should be in capital letters.